MetalMiner IndX℠ is a subscription-based daily pricing service.
MetalMiner IndX℠ contains 600+ price points across a range of industrial metals markets including:
- Ferrous Metals, Non Ferrous Metals, Ferro Alloys
- Precious Metals, Rare Earth Metals, Raw Materials, Stainless Steel Surcharges
- GOES price data, fuel surcharges
All metals reported in local currencies and USD including: China, Korea, India, and Japan; also LME/Shanghai Futures.
MetalMiner IndX℠ is designed for:
- Industrial metal buying organizations that buy metals from both producers and/or service centers (distribution)
- Producers needing to track global raw material input costs and foreign producer prices
- Commodity traders, hedge fund managers and finance professionals interested in tracking price trends for some exchange-traded — but many non-exchange-traded — industrial metals
MetalMiner IndX℠ is also used by:
- Sourcing consulting professionals
- Third-party software and content providers as a value-added embedded tool for additional functionality
- Analysts providing forecasting services